NOTE: Make sure you read the first three posts (in order!) before tackling the rest, or it could be confusing: Post 1 is Designing the future, Post 2 is Setting up the problem, and Post 3 is Estimating basic requirements.

Google
 
Web peakoildesign.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Forest Soil Managment

Continuing with the topic of soil management, this article on the importance of forest soil nutrition for carbon sequestration was intriguing. If you hope to help fight global warming by planting trees, make sure you pay attention to soil nutrition or you may end up doing very little to remove carbon dioxide. It’s also something to consider if you want a healthy source of timber after Peak Oil.

5 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger meet and greet Heathrow said...

I am really enjoying this series .There are a lot of wonderfully wise people out there to learn from . I am just wondering if it would be possible to include some screenshots of the blog you are taling about.
Good Share looking for more stuff like this
meet and greet Heathrow

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger meet and greet car parking said...

I am glad to see the information provided by the author .Generally I do not post on articles, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice blog.
meet and greet car parking

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ski Holidays said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep

it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
Ski Holidays

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Beginner Ski Resorts said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I am yet to find anything as enlightening as this on the web.
The written skill is so good . I am very impress to this post. This is a great article.Thanks to share this blog with us . I will keep share in future.
Beginner Ski Resorts

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Hotel near Heathrow airport said...

I found so many usefull in your blog especially its comment. keep up the good work. Hotel near Heathrow airport

 

Post a Comment

<< Home