NOTE: Make sure you read the first three posts (in order!) before tackling the rest, or it could be confusing: Post 1 is Designing the future, Post 2 is Setting up the problem, and Post 3 is Estimating basic requirements.

Google
 
Web peakoildesign.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Go Atlantis!

Sorry once again for the dearth of posts. With all the problems and delays with the launch of STS-115, I’ve been running on empty. I’m still figuring out how to balance blogging with work, family, preparing for Peak Oil, and other endeavors, but I should be able to put more focus back on PeakOilDesign once we get our bird in the air.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Matthew Cornell said...

I can definitely relate. I was a NASA engineer in the early 80s, and those long nights and last-minute delays could really be tiring. It always gave me a thrill when we finally "lit the candle," and I continue to share with friends how amazing it is that they go up at all. Good work!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger bytestyle12 said...

A lot of young people today are being attracted to playing bingo. Bingo, just like lottery is a game of luck and chance.
Ford Escape Air Conditioner Compressor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home