NOTE: Make sure you read the first three posts (in order!) before tackling the rest, or it could be confusing: Post 1 is Designing the future, Post 2 is Setting up the problem, and Post 3 is Estimating basic requirements.

Google
 
Web peakoildesign.blogspot.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

Space Shuttles gotta get flying...

I’ve been pulling 12-hour shifts at work for the past four days, but I’ll get back on the posting wagon again after tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the more philosophical post to follow shortly.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger nulinegvgv said...

I'm not sure you can. One of my original responses to peak oil was to begin spreading the word. I still screen "The End of Suburbia" upon request and I'm starting to get offers to speak about resource depletion BUT I've recognized that most people won't accept this fundamental paradigm shift until it impacts them directly and negatively. So I've decided to spend most of my time focusing on models of solution so that when the problems arise I can step forward with knowledge of alternative ways of doing things. In other words I'm not trying to help by telling everyone about peak oil. That might actually be counterproductive. I'm spending my time building and testing solutions and I'm picking up people along the way. When it does begin to really hit the fan hopefully I'll be better able to help.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger bytestyle12 said...

Everybody normally understands the down sides of internet generally and online gaming specifically.
Chevrolet HHR Air Conditioner Compressor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home